Monday, September 03, 2007

Oh no!! Not another one!!

Yup, another tag. This time by Kak Elle from Singapore.

5 things in my bag

  • Card wallet
  • cloth purse with an elephant on it - bought in Phuket
  • asthma inhalers - brown and blue
  • my small notebook
  • a pen (not an expensive one because it often gets lost or nipped by one of the kids) or pencil (or both)

*handphone and keys not necessarily in bag because they are sometimes in my jacket or trousers' pocket

5 things in my wallet

*Errr, I only carry a small cloth purse, so can't have too many things in it:

    • coins
    • notes
    • receipts
    • perhaps an extra wee brooch

5 favourite things in my bedroom

    • my Holy Quran and Ma'thurat
    • my pillow
    • my duvet
    • my table full of precious notes
    • my Mr D (hee Hee..)

5 things I like to do

  • Blog
  • Read
  • Fix something in the kitchen
  • Draw
  • Teach

5 things I am doing now

  • Managing a home
  • Pausing student life
  • Applying for a full-time job
  • Discovering the wonders of life
  • Trying to lead a life towards the ultimate goal, for the day-after

*This is how I interpret 'now'

5 people I want to tag

*All lady bloggers 'coz they have handbags with them...









7 comments:

Minci said...

hohoyea.. akn buat..

Kak Elle said...

bravo bravo .... glad u scan thru' my postings:)

mahsuri said...

Hey D,
Malunya....

Makcik Runner said...

hoh! kena tagged? apa nak tulis ek?

Mama Bs said...

hah.. tak carry handbag with me. Masuk poket aja selalu.. hehehe

13may said...

Hehhe....

D said...

minci,
not bad... the stuff in your bag!

kak elle,
yes, I do! Now bit busy so sometimes I read people's entries a bit late.. LOL

blossom,
malu...?? Waaahh, do you have something in there you shouldn't be having?? Ahaks!

BAMZ107,
Hebat, hebat!!! My bag pun cenonet je - a mini sling handbag...

13may,
ada bag tak 13may?