Sunday, September 26, 2010

17th Syawal it is

3 years already.

At times, it feels like it's been sooooo long. The days I wake up and struggle and fight. The tears, the sorrow, the troubles and tests have been like a dagger in the heart.

At other moments, it's still so surreal - was it yesterday? Has it all passed? Has it been that long? O, remember those days?

I am neither here nor there. Neither this nor that.

Some misunderstand my expressions but I care not what they think for I live my life the way I do. The way He sets it to. Within my limitations, I will carry on living one day at a time.

Since P. Ramlee used to be his favourite, I'm putting this song up with a disclamer: ku tidak mencari ganti!

9 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Salam D,
Carry on being strong, D. Your strength and perseverance has inspired many. Me included.

Al Fatihah.

((big big hugs))

Anonymous said...

be strong...keep on praying..ALLAH loves u, that is why he is testing u.

Tina said...

march on, girlfriend!!

Al-Fatihah.

XOXO

Makcik Runner said...

Salam syawal D! long time no hear ek? hope everything is ok up there. take care as alaways!

Anonymous said...

Salam
you strength has inspired me so much.i wonder how would you find peace in yourself and have everything looks smooth and sleek.i'm looking forward to have a chance to communicate with you and get your opinion and advice.

Miss A, Perak, Malaysia

Darling said...

salam kak D... lama tak jejalan kat blog (semua blog tak masuk hehehe)

anyway selamat hari raya ye.. bila agaknya bleh jumpa lagi :)

Fadhil said...

And why not, if I may ask... the `mencari ganti' part? You never know..

But whatever it is, I wish the best for you and your family...

Anonymous said...

Salam D dear
Oh! how my eyes welled up as I read ur post for I too share the exact same predicament. May He give us d strength n have mercy on us. InsyaAllah.

HTC Desire Accessories said...

I like this video very much and Salam D. i hope will post more videos like this and entertain the members i like this videos very much. I just become a fan of this blog.