Tuesday, November 03, 2009

No news

They say no news means good news. Let's just pray that's the case here.

Like the animals who hibernate during winter, this blog will probably do the same.

Just in case I hibernate too long, here's wishing friends (my best friends included - you know who you are!), relatives and acquaintances who are performing their Hajj this year a great and successful pilgrimage. May the journey be the beginning of a better tomorrow, and the return be a fresh start altogether.

6 comments:

MHB said...

we will not allow that!! - you hibernating lama2... pleeeeezz eh!!

UmiKalthumNgah said...

Dear D,

Be happy in whatever you do...and may you achieve what you have targetted to achieve.

May Allah bless you and your family...Amin

nad said...

Hi Kak D
Pls don't stop. I love reading your posts. First time I cried reading someone's blog. You taught me a lot about a lot of things.

I hope I can get to know & meet you some day - hehehe, mesti u kata tak malu betul budak ni.

anyways, i wish you & your kids all the best.

Unknown said...

Have a pleasant and barakah journey.

Ms B said...

The freezing weather makes everyone hibernate, eh? *wink* As long as you still check and reply sms, it's fine by me.

Unknown said...

Hi D, it's ok to take any number breaks that one needs. We always need to recharge & refresh.

Selamat menyambut Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Hugs.