Friday, October 02, 2009

Songs

A buddy posted a similar video of this song on her FB wall, reminding me of this particular video. This song used to be my song (yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic). Such strong impact it has on me that it never fails to bleed the old scar. Never.

It's a love song that's painfully ironic.

"and when I'm with you, so close to feeling alive.."

"a life goes by, romantic dreams will stop...so I BID MINE GOODBYE.. and never knew"

"so close to reaching that famous happy end.. almost believing this was not pretend"
.
.
.

Ah well...(wiping tears), I'm not looking back to torture myself. No more of this song please!! Next!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling sis...

We are just human, come to me.... you can always cry on my shoulder...

love you dearly, as always.

Naz in Norway said...

Lovely song, D..