Alright, this is tough for several reasons. Firstly, there are 10 things to think of. Not 6, not 5 but all the fingers on your hands!!! Secondly, I am annoying but my darling is so nice that I think he tolerates me to no end. Ergo, when I asked him to list down the annoying me, he said (most adoringly), "you have none, honey.." Awwwww... you know he's a big liar here, hence I'm struggling with this piece on my own.
10 bad and annoying habits that we think our spouse detests:
- Being messy - I sometimes leave my telekung unfolded on the praying mat. Well, perhaps a little more than sometimes.
- Being disorganised - everything is everywhere while Mr D keeps documents in the exact files.
- Keeping EVERYTHING in the handbag - rubbish, books, keys, rubbish, pens, erasers, notebooks, tissue papers, rubbish, Gameboy, paracetamol, haircomb, hairbrush, you name it, I (almost) have it.
- Leaving the TV on while walking in and out the room - hey, we're multi-tasking, aren't we? I'm coming back, dear...
- Being clumsy - I can't help it: born butter-fingers! HeHe...
- Procrastinating - oops... this entry is a little late, isn't it? For me, it's NOW or later. So, when things are left to the last minute, who else has to deal with the panic and more panic?
- Abandoning projects. That's why I have him by my side to make sure I go on and complete the tasks I set out to do, ye tak yang?
- The very short massage sessions I give (because my hands aren't strong enough!!), when he can go on and on massaging me until I ask him to stop.
- Nodding off in the car during long journeys, instead of keeping the tired Mr D behind the wheel company!
- Not being able to read road signs and maps accurately.