Am back from the crazy sales. We left the house at 9.30 am with a list of places to go to by a certain time. Too many places to check out, too little time. We came back for zohr prayers before 2 pm, and then continued some more shopping at some shops nearby. I'm dead tired now - after the exhausting day.
We spent about 300 pounds today!!! You see, we're moving to a new place - it's bigger but needs a little bit more than some TLC. The sofas and curtains are not only old-fashioned, but their colours are also slightly off-putting. Hence, our long shopping list. Here were the things we got:
* 3 throws (for the sofa)
* 2 pairs of curtains (for the living and dining rooms)
* some fleece blankets for kids
* duvet and curtain set for princess
* house slippers for kids
* carpets for 3 rooms
* microwave (YAHOOOooooo!!!)
* free-view decoder (kira cam astro decoder la...)
* pyrex serving dishes (having a welcoming party later)
* pair of boots for princess
* some materials for DIY
We sent the goodies to the new house and laid some carpets down. Mr.D fixed the toilet (it was in a horrifying state earlier!!).
Will download picts tomorrow. We'll be moving into the new place next week, during Aidil Adha, Saturday. Probably throwing a party on new year's. Do come over!