Here are the rules that come with the award:
1. Accept the award and put it on your sidebar.
2. Describe 7 things people do not know about you.
3. Award 7 other beautiful bloggers and describe why they deserve the award.
Let me therefore start with No. 2 here.
Seven things people do not know about you. I'm wondering why it's necessary for me to reveal them though... Ah well, here goes:
i) Ms B, I have NEVER considered myself beautiful because I know what beautiful looks like. My late husband used to stare at me and whisper that I was beautiful and I'd say that he was the only crazy person alive to be saying that. Now I miss him saying that. How ironic!
ii) I love looking at beautiful girls and women - it's no wonder men love doing the same!
iii) Having said the above, I am not impressed with bimbos.
iv) As long as an item appears good enough to me, I'd buy it - I'm not attracted to branded items.
v) I'm obsessed with beautiful phrases, quotes and sayings.
vi) I value friendship very much but am extremely cautious about getting too close with an individual.
vii) I have now put on weight and am trying very very hard to lose them. HELP!
Now comes the tricky bit: tagging others. For what it's worth, here goes:
1) Bluewonder - a person with beautiful values, personality and of course, face! (my ex-roommate for 5 whole years!)
2) NI (her blog's gone private though) - obviously, a personality (celebrity) who's beautiful both in the inside and outside. Although I have not met her since I left school (she was my junior), she always looks good in pictures!
3) Aida - a beauty who will have the time to write this meme. :)
4) Raden Galoh - even with one breast bouncing, she's still so beautiful!
5) Kak Elle - beautiful woman who doesn't look her age and blessed with beautiful people around!
6) Nana - a young and beautiful doctor-to-be in Russia.
7) Bina - who's got a beautiful, beautiful heart!
Don't forget to enjoy this favourite piece, once dedicated to me by my late hubs.