Monday, March 15, 2010

If you're in London...


A friend is setting up a stall selling clothing items belonging to her 8+ year old daughter which include labels from Esprit, Mexx, Monsoon, Zara and Gap as well as high end brands such as Armani, Ralph Lauren and Richmond Jr. I know I'd be heading to her stall (especially when I hear those pretty and dainty shoes are also for grabs!) if I had a little Princess because the items are in very condition.

So if you're not doing anything this coming weekend, why not check out the Yes Bazaar in Harrow Road, London? It's also where you could purchase some nasi lemak, kuih and other Malaysian delicacies! Yum yum!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kak Elle said...

too far for me lah

Kak Teh said...

yess, am going too , kalau dah aik demam. masih demam teruk but am determined to go. D, come laaaa!